Monday 13 April 2015

World Textile Day North - some photos


Here are some of Bob's photos from World Textile Day North at Frodsham Community Centre on Saturday.  We had hundreds of visitors - the photos give a sense of how busy we were!  Put next year's date in your diary now - we will be back on Saturday 14th May 2016.  Our next date for 2014 is Saturday 20th June at Bridge of Allan, near Stirling, for World Textile Day Scotland. 


You can join the World Textile Day group on Facebook and follow all our travels there too - click here.











I gave my talk "In Search of Koginzashi" in the afternoon, with lots of extra slides, including maps of Japan to give everyone an idea of where I was going.  I think it works much better with about 3 x the number of slides, plus I could zoom right in on the different stitching so everyone had a much better view of the work on show.  I'll keep it like this I think.



No comments: