Thursday 24 September 2015

My application for The Quilters' Guilds teacher's travel bursary


I am applying for this bursary and the deadline is next week.  I have had some wonderful letters of support from former students, course organisers etc. but if anyone could write me another and e mail it to me before the start of next week, I'd be grateful.  A few people have promised me letters but the deadline has rolled around very quickly!  So if you can support me, please do.


 I would love to win this bursary as the funds would enable me to take another trip to Japan next year and stay a little longer than usual in Yuza-machi, to learn some of the more difficult Yuza Sashiko patterns that I have yet to master.  Then I can include them in my classes.


A link to all the Guild's bursaries is here.  There are other bursaries, for students, beginners etc. so it is worth having a look and giving it a go if you are Guild member!

Photos include work by my two Loch Lomond Sashiko classes, some of which has been shown in Japan and which will form part of my application.



No comments: